|2 hours (private)**||$220||$260|
|3 hours (private)**||$260||$300|
|4 hours (private)**||$300||$340|
Clothing packages available: $20
** 4 sled minimum on private rentals only
EAGLE RIDGE SNOWMOBILE OUTFITTERS — We stand above the rest because our trail system consists of snow covered two-lane forest service roads, covering an area of almost 650 square miles of forest wilderness, with up to 200 miles of maintained trails.
PLAY AREAS — Unique to Eagle Ridge Snowmobile Tours, these areas allow you to go off trail, in large open meadows, many times untracked. Your group will learn more snowmobile skills with the guidance of a CPR certified, professional guide standing by.
YOU WILL VIEW SIGHTS SEEN BY FEW — Vistas beyond no other. You may view the Sierra Mountain Range from panoramic vista points and see the Sierra Valley that drops down over 2,000 ft dotted with lakes, both frozen and thawed.
- Your own winter type clothing will be most comfortable. However, we do have clothing available should you need anything.
- Helmets are provided. Be sure to bring your sun-glasses and camera!
- It is highly recommended that you bring bottled water and snacks.
- All drivers must present a valid driver’s license at the trailhead.
- Passengers riding double must be at least six years of age.
- A combination driver/passenger weight of 325 lbs may not be exceeded for safety reasons.
Important: You may use a credit card to guarantee your reservation or pay in advance by check or cash. Our policy requires 24 hour notice of cancellation for a full refund (seven day notice required for multi-day trips). Please be sure you understand our cancellation policy before booking your trip.
Although we do everything possible to ensure a safe and enjoyable trip, participation is at your own risk. You will be required to sign a liability release and provide a credit card or cash deposit for equipment damages.
- You may ride with two people on one snowmobile as a “double” on some trips.
- A 325 lbs weigh restriction is applied for your safety.
- Snowmobiling is fun for the whole family, however, it is not recommended for children age 5 and under.
- Children must be able to reach foot pegs, 24”